Solar Transcendence, Rhino Print
Title: Solar Transcendence
Series: The Illustrated Rhinoceros Sutra
A golden rhino considers its reflection. The rhino and its mirror image are surrounded by glistening gold loops. The gold loops feather and almost form spirals around the rhino and its reflection. Everything is set against a black background.
The watermark will not be printed on your finished print. It is there for copyright purposes on the internet.
Unframed Prints: 10x10, 12x12, 14x14, 16x16, 18x18
Framed Prints: 1 0x10, 12x12, 14x14, 16x16, 18x18
Canvas Prints: 12x12, 16x16
*Some sizes/items may not be available in every country.
Make a statement in any room with this framed print, printed on thick matte paper.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
Frames are made from ethically sourced wood from renewable forests and add an extra touch of class.
- Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m²
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
- Frame options include: Black, Red Oak, and White
Canvas prints are vivid, high quality, and fade-resistant.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Matte finish coating
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Mounting brackets included
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Please keep fine art and prints dry and out of direct sunlight and UV light.
Display your artwork out of direct sunlight in a dry location and enjoy!
When handling artwork, make sure your hands are clean and hold it from the sides, back, or a display mechanism if one is attached (like a frame or mat on paintings and prints, and a base on a sculpture).
Please keep artwork and prints out of direct sunlight.
Please do not get artwork wet.
Refrain from touching the surface of artwork. The oils from skin can discolor or damage artwork.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is available for original artwork and limited edition prints shipped within the contiguous United States.
All print-on-demand shipments will have a shipping charge added based on their size and weight. These ship directly to you from my printing partners located in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and more!
For more shipping details, visit the full shipping page.
Returns and Exchanges
I want you to be happy with your purchase. Please contact me right away if you would like to make a return.
For my full Return Policy, please visit this page.
Wild at Art
Wildlife art is a language of love, hope, and determination.
I painted my first rhino in 1999. There is no stopping me.