Sheltering-in-Place: Day 17
The text on the image reads
There are still carrots in the fridge. I'm still not over it. We're working our way through them. I realized today, when my husband happily informed me that there's only one bag of baby carrots left, that the issue I'm having with there being so many of them around lately can be distilled down to this: They make me think I'm starving again.
I can't get food easily right now, but that's not the same thing. I can't get some of the things I like best either, but that's also not the same thing.
There is food. We have enough to eat. Carrots do not spell doom.
So, today's fight involves more polkadots, random bursts of dancing, and reading through one of my lists. The scarf in my hair, that isn't doing a good job of holding it back, is dotted with happy skull-heads with hearts for eyes. The jacket ended up getting worn as part of my wedding outfit.
The list mentioned above runs as follows:
- Change shipping stuff on website. What the hell will it say?
- Every time you feel depressed, make a #$%^ list.
- Draw your #$%& outfit to practice on your new screen.
- Post things. Reach out. Call people.
- Participate in message boards.
- Physical therapy.
- Every time you're anxious, make a list or write ANYTHING.
- Remember that nothing needs to be done, you just need to keep doing things.