How to Commission a Painting
- Send me one (or more) of your photos that you would like me to use for reference. If you don't have a photo, I can provide a few images for you to choose from out of my personal image reference library.
- Provide any pertinent details including:
- Style of painting desired. Any combination of my usual styles will work: surreal, expressionist colors along with any color preferences, or image-reproduction
- A 50% deposit is required with the signed contract before I start the painting. Please see pricing details below.
Normal turnaround time for a commission is 3 to 6 weeks depending on complexity and edits.
On completion of the painting, I will email you a photograph of it for your approval.
Once you are completely happy with the finished painting, the rest of the payment can be made securely online by PayPal. US customers can also call with a credit card number (phone number provided upon request).
Then, as soon as the painting is dry, it will be shipped to you. Shipping is included in the price.
|Size (inches)||Substrate||Deposit Amount||Total Price US|
|8" x 10"||Canvas or Panel||$190||$380|
|9" x 12"||Canvas or Panel||$257||$515|
|12" x 16"||Canvas or Panel||$457||$915|
|16" x 20"||Canvas or Panel||$760||$1520|
|20" x 24"||Canvas||$1140||$2280|
|24" x 24"||Canvas||$1368||$2736|
* Other (and larger) sizes available upon request at $4.75 per square inch.
Paintings over 16" x 20" are painted on unstretched canvas and will be shipped rolled. Paintings 16" x 20" and under can be painted on either canvas or wood panel, depending on your preference.
If, for any reason, you do not wish to purchase your commissioned artwork you have the right of refusal. Details are outlined in the contract.